What is Old Mutual Corporate Insurance?As one of Zimbabwe’s leading Engineering insurers, Old Mutual Insurance has been protecting clients from financial loss for decades, providing superior insurance solutions to protect their business ventures. Our Engineering and Mining Division comprises of a specialised team of experts who are there to enable you to make informed decisions regarding the adequacy and type of cover required.
Old Mutual Corporate Insurance also offers Marine Insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any cargo whilst in transit and the liability for third parties arising out of the process. The two branches of marine insurance are ocean marine (primarily water-based exposures) and inland marine (primarily land-based exposures).
- Natural disasters like cyclone, earthquake, lightning, etc.
- Man-made disasters like theft, violence, and piracy of ships
- Collision, overturning or derailment of land conveyance
- Sinking or stranding of ships
- Expenses such as survey fees, forwarding costs, and reconditioning costs
- Washing overboard, entry of river or seawater into the vessel, conveyance, lift van or place of shortage
Tel +263 0242 308 400 or +263 0867 700 7437
Toll Free 433 (Econet, Telecel, Netone) or 0800 4302 (Telone)
Whatsapp +263 0779 699 699
- Old Mutual Centre, Corner 8th Avenue & Jason Moyo Street Tel +263 029 279 333
- Mutual House, 7th Street Tel +263 054 221 939
Mutual House, Herbert Chitepo Street
Tel +263 020 61944/64440