What is Old Mutual Travel Insurance?The policy covers medical expenses and financial losses that could arise while you are away from home on a trip, whether it is for business or recreation. As soon as the covered event occurs the beneficiary or any other person acting on their behalf must immediately contact the Assistance Company Centre with the Insured’s policy number on +44 845 217 1379.
- International medical and hospitalisation expenses and medical evacuation
- Repatriation expenses and compensation for luggage incidents
- Personal assistance services, personal accident (death or injury) and personal liability
- Engaging in sports considered dangerous
- Any kind of professional sport practices
- Manual labour related activities (unskilled, semi-skilled, and/or skilled labour involving working with your hands and/or operation of mechanical and/or non-mechanical machinery and/or equipment
You may cancel your policy before the policy start date by informing us in writing by emailing email@example.com. If your visa has been denied by the embassy, please provide the Visa rejection letter.
Tel Number: +263 (0)867 777 7437
Toll Free: 433 (Econet and Telecel) or 0800 4302 (Telone)
Whatsapp: + 263 779 600 699 or + 263 714 699 699